Q:EXCUSE ME IT'S MR CYRODIIL
ApLOLogies mr cyrodiil
Q:That pun was ridiculous you mayo flavored boob
I Appreciate the comment, cyrodiil
What do you call a very attractive rock?
Imagine, for example, what would happen if white kingdom people chose to reverse the white dominance of American culture and in a variety of ways, placed themselves in service to nonwhites? What if white Christians entered into solidarity with nonwhites and made the struggles of nonwhites their own? What if they used their position of privilege not for their own gain but to help bring nonwhites up to their status? What if kingdom people didn’t make themselves dependent on government to resolve racial tensions, but rather assumed responsibility to eradicate centuries of cultural racism in this country in their own lives, in the life of their own congregations, and in the lives of those in their community? What would happen if Christian individuals and entire congregations were intentional in proclaiming - with their lives - that a central reason Jesus died was to reverse Babel (Gen. 11) and to tear down walls of hostility between people (Eph. 2:14-16)?
Such Calvary-like activity would put on display a kingdom love and kingdom unity the world is not capable of and would, for this reason, advance the kingdom of God and attract people to Jesus Christ (John 17:20-26). The ‘power under’ beauty of the kingdom would turn a spotlight on the ugly racism of American culture that is so easy for whites and, therefore, the white-dominated power structures to ignore. It would advance the kingdom of God even while it impacts the sociopolitical structures.
Level-Up Messages in Oblivion
- Level 2: You realize that all your life you have been coasting along as if you were in a dream. Suddenly, facing the trials of the last few days, you have come alive.
- Level 3: You realiz that you are catching on to the secret of success. It's just a matter of concentration.
- Level 4: You've done things the hard way. But without taking risks, taking responsibility for failure...how could you have understood?
- Level 5: Everything you do is just a bit easier, more instinctive, more satisfying. It is as though you had suddenly developed keen senses and instincts.
- Level 6: You've learned a lot about Cyrodiil...and about yourself. It's hard to believe how ignorant you were, but now you have so much more to learn.
- Level 7: You resolve to continue pushing yourself. Perhaps there's more to you than you thought.
- Level 8: The secret does seem to be hard work, yes, but it's also a king of blind passion, an inspiration.
- Level 9: So that's how it works. You plod along, putting one foot before the other, look up, and suddenly, there you are. Right where you wanted to be all along.
- Level 10: You woke today with a new sense of purpose. You're no longer afraid of failure. Failure is just an opportunity to learn something new.
- Level 11: Being smart doesn't hurt. And a little luck now and then is nice. But the key is patience and hard work.
- Level 12: You can't believe how easy it is. You just have to go...a little crazy. And then, suddenly, it all makes sense, and everything you do turns to gold.
- Level 13: It's the most amazing thing. Yesterday it was hard, and today it is easy. Just a good night's sleep, and yesterday's mysteries are today's masteries.
- Level 14: Today you wake up, full of energy and ideas, and you know, somehow, that overnight everything has changed. What a difference a day makes.
- Level 15: Now you just stay at your peak as long as you can. There's no one stronger in Tamriel, but there's always someone younger...a new challenger.
- Level 16: You've been trying too hard, thinking too much. Relax. Trust your instincts. Just be yourself. Do the little things, and the big things take care of themselves.
- Level 17: Life isn't over. You can still get smarter, or cleverer, or more experienced, or meaner...but your body and soul just aren't going to get any younger.
- Level 18: With the life you've been living, the punishment your body has taken...there are limits, and maybe you've reached them. Is this what it's like to grow old?
- Level 19: You're really good. Maybe the best. And that's why it's so hard to get better. But you just keep trying, because that's the way you are.
- Level 20: By superhuman effort, you can avoid slipping backwards for a while. But one day, you'll lose a step, or drop a beat, or miss a detail...and you'll be gone forever.
- Level 21+: The results of hard work and dedication always look like luck. But you know you've earned every ounce of your success.